Saturday 4 February 2012

December Block Lottery Finished

Good Morning All

I was able to finally finished the December Block Lottery.  At my local guild, members have the opportunity to participate in a Block Lottery.  Everyone gets the same pattern and piece of fabric.  Participants make the block and bring it back to the next meeting.  Everyone who finishes the block puts their name in for the draw.  And the lucky winner gets all the blocks to make their own quilt.  There are anywhere from 20 - 30 blocks finished on a monthly basis.
I like to participate even knowing that I won't win.  It very rare for me to win things.  But its still fun to make the blocks.


I put this in the Finish-A-Long to motivate me to have it finished for the Guild meeting next week.  But since it wasn't started yet, it doesn't really count.  But again, its all in the fun of participating!

Have a great day!

Vicky K

No comments:

Post a Comment