Tuesday 14 February 2012

I'm so Happy, I'm so Happy

I'm singing the title above!  I finally finished my little girl's first quilt.  I purchased the material when she was about 4 months old.  She will be 3 in a little over a month.  It wasn't a hard quilt, just kept putting it aside and would work on other things.  And then I picked flannelette for the binding because of slim pickings.  I did not like working with the it, especially for hand sewing the binding on.  I will never purchase it again.  It took me forever to sew the binding on.  I couldn't catch the fabric properly with my needle.  But I am DONE!



This is also one of the projects I added for the 2012 Finish-A-Long.  Will have to check my list to see what else I should be working on.

Have a great evening!
Vicky K

No comments:

Post a Comment