Monday 6 February 2012

Mug Rugs finished with help

Good Morning All

For the Finish-A-Long, I listed three mug rugs that needed to have the binding finished.  All three are finished but I can only submit one.  I have a bag that I take with me that holds some hand sewing.  I don't get a lot of opportunities to work on it but at the last guild meeting I pulled it out.  There are a group of 8 of us that are in a smaller bee.  One of the gals usually has hand work.  So that evening, She and I were sewing away when one of the others says "Where's my hand work"  My eyes lit up and jokingly said "I have it for you"  I even had extra needles and thimbles.  Well she took me up on the offer and another friend took another one.  They ended up finishing both that evening.  One of my friends said she had to finish it because she's left-handed and I wouldn't be able to complete it easily.  Aren't they nice.

Here is a picture of the 3 finished.


Have a great day!

Vicky K

No comments:

Post a Comment