Wednesday 23 May 2012

Oh My! What Responses!

Good Evening Everyone
Hope you've had a great day.

Its been raining for 2 days straight where I live.  I just want to curl up on the couch and veg. But of course, life doesn't always let us do what we want.  We had to show our new rental place twice yesterday and then drive across the city to meet with our new tenants.  Then today I had to drive an hour each way to show another house of ours and take painting supplies to our contractor.  Thank goodness my kids are great in the truck.

Hoping I can get downstairs tonight to my quilting studio so I can clean up after making the twins' quilts.  I need to clean off my desk to set up my laptop and answer all the responses.  I didn't even think in my wildest dreams that I would get the response I did. I'm in shock and utter delight.  :) :) :)

I thought maybe I should answer the question myself:

I've been quilting for 6 and 1/2 years.  And I've finished 8 quilts, 2 bags, 3 sets of coasters, 3 mug rugs, potato bag, 3 doll quilts, 3 table runners, and more I can't remember.  I have 2 quilts that are sandwiched and ready to be quilted.  I have many UFO's and PIG's to finish.

Have a Great Evening!
Vicky K

No comments:

Post a Comment