Saturday 27 October 2012

Friday Night Sew In

Good Evening All
Sorry I've been missing in action.  I finished the competition quilt, took pictures and sent off them off with the entry form.  About 4 hours after I put the package in the mail, I remembered I didn't complete the form  uggghhh.  I'm so disappointed.  I sent an email to the organizers.  I haven't heard anything yet.  This is the first time that I've entering a contest and was talking myself out of entering.  All those crazy negative thoughts.  My friends were very supportive and one said to do it for the experience.  I really liked that comment and it helped me finish the quilt.  I will do a post about it around the middle to end of November.  I can't wait to show it to you all.


Handmade by Heidi


I linked up with Friday Night Sew-In yesterday and this is what I was working on:

This is a quilt that I'm making for the Quilt University - Starting From Scratch class.  I'm working on the borders.  There is a checkerboard boarder and then another red outer boarder.  This quilt is taking me a very, very long time to finish.  I really need to start on a commission quilt and would like to make the Halloween Wall Hanging I showed the fabric earlier.  But I don't want to have to drag this quilt out again later.  Its not a hard quilt and I like the colors/fabric.  I'm not sure what's holding me back to finish it?  Do you have projects like this on your plate?  What helps to motivate the finish?

Have a great weekend!
Vicky K

No comments:

Post a Comment