Tuesday 9 October 2012

Shopping Trip

Good Evening All

Not sure if I mentioned before, our sewer has been backing up for the last week.  The city has come for the second time today and it still wasn`t fixed.  My morning was busy with dealing with the guys.
And then I took my kids to 2 quilting stores today.  I wanted to get the backing and the binding for the competition quilt.  They did pretty good, but I don`t prefer fabric shopping with the kiddos.

I had full intention of basting the quilt and figuring out how to quilt it.  But then I remembered we had to go shopping for winter boots for the kids.  Now its almost midnight and no further along than yesterday.   :(

Here is a picture of the backing and binding that I got today.


Hope you`ve had a crafty day!
Vicky K

No comments:

Post a Comment