Saturday 6 October 2012

"The Missing U" Quilt

Good Morning All

I'm hoping to get some quilting done today before we head to my brother and sister-in-laws for Thanksgiving Dinner.  We are going out of the box today.  The menu is chilli and buns and then we are all going to hunker down on the couch and watch a movie.  It will be nice and cozy as there will be at least 8 of us, possibly 10 :).  That's my kind of night.  Curled up together on the couch.  What is your favorite way to spend Thanksgiving?

I've mentioned in my giveaway that I would be interested in doing a QAL of the Sunday Morning Quilts book and I would like to do "The Missing U" quilt.  Here is a picture of the quilt from the book.


I delayed in talking more about it as I was checking with Cheryl if it was ok.  She gave the go ahead.  I would love to have others join me in a QAL.  You could choose any pattern in the book that interested you.

I'll work on the details this weekend and post early next week.  I hope you will join me.  I know there are a lot of things I would like to make from the book.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend to my fellow Canadians.  Have a wonderful weekend to everyone else.

Vicky K

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it might be fun! I have to hunt up a copy of the book first before I committ tho... will let you know, soon. And happy thanksgiving back to you!

    ReplyDelete