Wednesday 9 October 2013

I'm Back

Good Evening!

I can't believe how long its been since I posted last. Boy does time fly!

It doesn't feel like I have been able to finish a lot the last year. But I want to change that. I would like to be able to finish at least one project a month and post here at least once a week. Here's to a new start. I'm also testing out posting from my IPad again. I'm using a new app and I purchased a keyboard for it. So far its working great but we see how it posts ;)


Lexi Burg from Lexi Bee Designs came to our September Guild Meeting for a trunk show. She also taught a class - Let It Snow Pillow. I was able to get my hubby to watch the kids and took the class. It was lots of fun. This was my first time putting a flange on a pillow's border and I made a mistake. I finally took the time tonight to frog some of the seams, fix the flange, and finish the pillow. Yay!




The pillow is covered with tulle and we put beads between the snowman and the tulle. Its like a snowglobe. It's a great quick project. Especially since Lexi had kits for us to purchase for the class.

You can find Lexi's patterns on Craftsy.

Have a great night!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment