Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Finally Finished after 2 years

Good Evening all

My day has gone pretty good but am getting really tired....didn't get a nap today. LOL

This is just a quick post to tell and show you all

I'M FINALLY FINISHED!!




The cone I've been working on for over 2 years is finally finished. I can't believe how long this cone lasted me. Its either a lot of thread or I'm a really slow piecer.

I've been working steady on this project and learned a lot of things that I'll catch you up on in the next few days.

My little guys birthday is tomorrow - he's turning 7. Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day.

Have a great day!
Vicky K


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. It is good article and in my opinion this one give many advantages especially for me
    and others.
    I do hope you always update the best article like it.
    If there is new article like this one again, i will check it as soon as possible.Good luck
    and thank you so much.
    Mebel Murah Mebel Jepara Furniture Murah Furniture Jepara Jual Mebel Murah Jual Mebel Jepara Jual furniture Murah Jual furniture jepara

    ReplyDelete