Thursday 21 November 2013

WIP Row Robin #2

Good Evening

I've been missing in action for a while because I was sicker than a dog for over a week. I had the worst cold and cough and could not stay awake for longer than an hour at a time. Went to doctor, got meds, feel better. But now my little girl is going on her 5th day of fever and cough. Taking her to the doctor tomorrow. Hope she gets better soon. When she's sick, she has to be near me and she won't sleep without me.

So I decided to join up with Freshly Pieced's WIP today. I'm having trouble adding the button tonight and will play around with that another day.

I've been working on the 2nd Row Robin for my quilting guild. I had lots of fun and frustration working on this row. The theme was Women's Intimate Apparel.

Here is the top that I received.


I was thinking of doing a row of shoes but when I reread the note from the creator, I figured it wasn't intimately appropriate. So I tossed all the designs I came up with for shoes and I must say, my runner was amazing. LOL

So here are some of my blocks during creation:














Its getting late here and I'm gonna have a busy day tomorrow. Hope you have had a productive WIP Wednesday!

Vicky K


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment