Sunday 2 March 2014

March A Long 2014 Day 1 & 2

Good Evening all

This is going to be a quick post just to tell my achievement for 15 minutes of quilting a day for the March A Long that Scientific Quilter is hosting.

March 1: I worked for only 15 minutes on subcutting my strips for a nine patch exchange through my guild and printing off a mystery quilt pattern to host at same guild.






March 2: I went through some paint chips I picked up for a challenge we are doing this month at my guild. We are to use paint chips whose name starts with the our initials. And we are to make a mini quilt with fabric that matches those colors. I'm working on a sample to take to the guild to show the members.





Sorry for the shadowy pictures.

Have a good night everyone. I will be linking up with the March A Long.

Vicky K




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw your link at Darla's March Along and came to see what you were up to. The paint chip quilt sounds intriguing! Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete